Euroterm Engineering is a part of the Euroterm Group. The Group’s core business starting from 1987, as a specialised engineering company in the field of central heating systems, air-conditioning, ventilation and solar systems. The current organization was established as Grom, as an private shareholders company, in the assembly field of heating systems, air conditioning and ventilation. Continuing the tradition Euroterm was found in 1999, and the new company was entered into other business areas as engineering, trade, service, metal sheet works and solar panel production.
Euroterm as one of the biggest independent engineering and installation com¬pany in Macedonia offers its services in the most demanding market segments, i.e, industry, commercial and resindential buildings.
Technical and organisational knowledge based on more than 25 years of practical experience represents a solid position which enables our professionals to master complex engineering tasks.
The company pays a great deal of attention to the quality of services ren¬dered. To our customers we offer professional installations, sales, consultancy, designing, maintenance and services in the area of HVAC equipment.
Euroterm structure and operation allows it to be comfortable in handling both large and small projects from simple commercial installations to complex multi-story buildings.
Euroterm commitment to quality, flexibility and project costs has meant that they remain our first choice.
Why Euroterm Engineering?
- Leading company in Macedonia for design and installation different kind of projects in industrial, commercial and residential buildings
- 25 years experience in HVAC systems
- Responsible team of different kind engineers and installers dedicated to its job
- Building a friendship with our customers as our philosophy of living
- High quality products with very acceptable value for the money
- Compliance with all international standards
- Specialized designed solutions for constructors, organizations and industry projects
The list of references from successful technical assemblage consists of residential projects through to complex systems for heating and air conditioning in hospitals, hotels, industrial plants, shopping centers, banks and other types of commercial buildings.